Waikiki, O‘ahu, Hawai‘i
Whether your unit is in the Aloha Towers or the Waikiki Skytower, know that you’re within walking distance to everything Waikiki has to offer – fine dining, shopping, nightlife, luaus, incredible scenery, ocean sports & Waikiki Beach, the most celebrated beach in the world.
Venture out while you’re here. Climb to the top of Diamond Head for a spectacular view. Relax and enjoy a leisurely tour of the island. Learn about the ancient Hawaiian and Polynesian cultures. Golf on O‘ahu’s outstanding courses. Take a sunset cruise and look back at Waikiki’s twinkling shoreline.
Immerse yourself in the “Aloha Spirit” and take home lasting memories.
Flat Panel TV
Washer & Dryer
Iron & Ironing Board
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Sauna (Ewa Tower)
Jacuzzi (Ewa & Diamond Head Towers)
Activities & Attractions
Along this strand of Hawai‘i’s most celebrated beach, you will find a variety of restaurants featuring fine dining, fast foods, luaus, ethnic cuisine, exciting nightlife, along with world-class shopping.
O‘ahu, the gathering place of the Hawaiian Islands, is also home to other beautiful beaches including Kailua, Hanauma Bay, Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach. And don’t forget to visit the historically significant sites: Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Mighty Mo’. Other must-sees are Diamond Head, the Polynesian Cultural Center, Iolani Palace and the Bishop Museum, just to name a few.
Be sure to enjoy the calabash of culture, history and fun that scenic O‘ahu has to offer!
Check-in Office Address
2224 Aloha Drive
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96815
Aloha Towers, Ewa Building: 430 Lewers Street, Honolulu, HI 96815
Aloha Towers, Diamond Head Building: 2215 Aloha Drive, Honolulu, HI 96815
Waikiki Skytower: 2410 Cleghorn Street, Honolulu, HI 96815
Check-in Office: (808) 922-1602
Fax: (808) 922-3701
Monday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Waikiki is approximately 9 miles from the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL), formerly known as the Honolulu International Airport. Taxis and shuttle service are available outside the baggage claim areas, but a rental car is the easiest way to enjoy scenic Hawai‘i.
Leaving the airport:
- Take Nimitz Highway east to Waikiki.
- Near downtown, Nimitz becomes Ala Moana Boulevard.
- Continue on Ala Moana into Waikiki and turn RIGHT onto Kalakaua Avenue.
- Get into the left lane on Kalakaua, within two blocks, so that you can bear LEFT at the triangle park onto Kuhio Avenue.
- After a few short blocks on Kuhio, turn LEFT onto Seaside Avenue and LEFT on Aloha Drive.
- The check-in office is on the right-hand side.
- The two Aloha Towers high-rise buildings are a half block from the check-in office – the Diamond Head Tower is across the street at 2215 Aloha Drive and the Ewa Tower is at 430 Lewers. Waikiki Skytower is located a few blocks away at 2410 Cleghorn Street.
Check-In: Monday, 4:00 pm*
Check-Out: Monday, 10:00 am
* If you will not be arriving before 6:00 pm Monday, please inform Royal Aloha’s Reservations Department.
Royal Aloha has a no-smoking policy.
Smoking is prohibited inside all RAVC units.
Other than a certified service animal, pets are not
allowed in the unit.
Quiet hours are observed:
Sunday – Thursday: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am
Friday – Saturday: 12:00 midnight – 8:00 am