Kihei, Maui, Hawai‘i
Maui, the Valley Isle, has been praised in story and song. It is the second largest Hawaiian island and has an amazing diversity of unspoiled beauty — tropical beaches, rolling ranchlands, an awesome, dormant volcanic crater, and sleepy Hawaiian communities. Your Royal Aloha condominium at Kauhale Makai fronts beautiful Hawai’i conservation shoreline. In Kihei and nearby Wailea, there are lots of fine restaurants, art galleries, championship golf courses, and beautiful swimming beaches. In fact, Maui is famous for water sports. Its diving, snorkeling, and windsurfing are among the world’s best.
Flat Panel TV
Iron and Ironing Board
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Children’s Wading Pool
Activities & Attractions
You’ll never forget the experience of winding your way through the clouds to the summit of Haleakala, more than 10,000 feet above sea level. If you can reach the crater’s edge early enough on a clear morning, the sunrise is unforgettable. The road to Hana is one of the world’s most fascinating drives. Along the way are beautiful waterfalls, black sand beaches, views of a spectacular coastline, hundreds of turns and bridges to cross. Hana is Maui’s jewel. One of its most photographed spots is Seven Pools, where seven falls spill down into each other before splashing into the sea. In the historical whaling port of Lahaina, you can watch artisans carve scenes on shells, shark’s teeth and fish bones. Tour the Maui Historical Society Museum and see the natural beauty of the Iao Needle in Wailuku town, watch the windsurfers in Paia. And if you’re there between November and April, you might see humpback whales playing in Ma‘alaea Bay.
Royal Aloha does not have its own staff at the Maui location.
For Check-in information, please contact our Reservations Department at 800-367-5212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
938 South Kihei Road
Kihei, Maui, Hawai‘i 96753
Check-in Information: Reservations Department – (800) 367-5212 or (808) 847-8040
Fax: (808) 841-5467
Monday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Royal Aloha’s condominium units at Kauhale Makai are located approximately 10 miles from the Kahului Airport. Because
there is so much to see and do on Maui, a rental car is the easiest way to enjoy the island.
Leaving the airport (on Keolani Place):
- Follow signs to Kihei & 311/Mokulele Hwy.
- Proceed through 1st stoplight on Dairy Road (KMart on left).
- Proceed through 4 stoplights and turn LEFT onto 311/Mokulele Hwy (Assembly of God Church on left).
- Follow signs to Kihei/Wailea, continuing on highway for approximately 7 miles.
- At first intersection, 311 becomes 31 S/ Piilani Hwy – continue for 4 Miles.
- Turn right on Piikea Ave (Safeway will be on right), proceed on Piikea to South Kihei Road, turn right, proceed for approx 3/4 mile.
- Kauhale Makai will be on your LEFT. There are two buildings, the Plumeria building is first and then the Anthurium building. Please park in your pre-assigned stall and follow instructions from the Reservations Department regarding your unit.
Check-In: Monday, 4:00 pm*
Check-Out: Monday, 10:00 am
* If you will not be arriving before 6:00 pm Monday, please inform Royal Aloha’s Reservations Department.
Royal Aloha has a no-smoking policy.
Smoking is prohibited inside all RAVC units.
Other than a certified service animal, pets are not
allowed in the unit.
Quiet hours are observed:
Sunday – Thursday: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am
Friday – Saturday: 12:00 midnight – 8:00 am