Why Join Royal Aloha Vacation Club?
1. Hawaii’s first timeshare vacation club, established in 1977, and one of the first in the United States.
2. Perpetual membership never expires–and you can pass your membership to friends or family any time.
3. Flexible Right to Use guidelines allow you, your friends and family members to take annual, one-week vacations at any of your Club’s nine resort destinations.
4. Your Vacation Weeks are valid for a full three years before they expire. Bank your weeks and enjoy longer vacations or reserve multiple units at one destination.
5. All condominium unit mortgages worldwide are paid in full and held as Fee Simple real estate. No land leases that expire. Your Club is able to operate virtually debt free with low operating expenses with over $40 million dollars in real estate assets.
6. Royal Aloha Vacation Club is Member Owned and Member Governed. Royal Aloha’s Board of Directors consists of five Club Members and two professional directors.
7. Low annual maintenance fees. Currently $634 for a one week/one bedroom membership and $773 for a one-week/two bedroom membership, which works out to be about $91 or $110 per night in a fully furnished one or two-bedroom condominium unit.
8. Direct exchange opportunities for one-week vacations in Orlando, Las Vegas, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun or on the Island of Kauai for an additional $135.
9. Affiliation with Dial An Exchange (DAE), Resort Condominiums International (RCI) and Interval International (II) gives you the choice to exchange your Royal Aloha Vacation Club weeks for thousands of domestic and international destinations.
10. For a limited time, Royal Aloha Vacation Club memberships may be available for as little as $4,900 plus closing fees of $395 for a one-week/one-bedroom membership. One-week/two-bedroom memberships may be available for as little as $6,900 plus closing fees of $395. Both offers include an Apple iPad Mini* or an instant $229 discount off of the membership price. (* Apple store gift card valued at $329) Recycled Memberships are limited to available inventory. Please call for more information!