ROYAL ALOHA MAUI
VILLAGE BY THE SEA
Kihei, Maui, Hawai‘i
Discover magical Maui while staying with the Royal Aloha Vacation Club. “Maui No Ka Oi,” as the islanders say, “Maui is the Best”!
Your Royal Aloha condominium at Village by the Sea fronts beautiful Hawai’i conservation shoreline. In Kihei and nearby Wailea, there are lots of fine restaurants, art galleries, championship golf courses, and beautiful swimming beaches. In fact, Maui is famous for water sports. Its diving, snorkeling, and windsurfing are among the world’s best.
Colored, Cable Television w/Remote
VCR or DVD Player
Iron and Ironing Board
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Children’s Wading Pool
You’ll never forget the experience of winding your way through the clouds to the summit of Haleakala, more than 10,000 feet above sea level. If you can reach the crater’s edge early enough on a clear morning, the sunrise is unforgettable.
The road to Hana is one of the world’s most fascinating drives. Along the way are beautiful waterfalls, black sand beaches, views of a spectacular coastline, hundreds of turns and bridges to cross. Hana is Maui’s jewel. One of its most photographed spots is Seven Pools, where seven falls spill down
into each other before splashing into the sea.
In the historical whaling port of Lahaina, you can watch artisans carve scenes on shells, shark’s teeth and fish bones. Tour the Maui Historical Society Museum and see the natural beauty of the Iao Needle in Wailuku town, watch the windsurfers in Paia.
And if you’re there between November and April, you might see humpback whales playing in Ma’alaea Bay.
Village by the Sea – Kauhale Makai
938 South Kihei Road
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753
Check-in Office: (808) 874-4822
Fax: (808) 879-6962
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Royal Aloha’s condominium units at Village by the Sea are located approximately 10 miles from the Kahului Airport. Because there is so much to see and do on Maui, a rental car is the easiest way to enjoy the island.
Leaving the airport (on Keolani Place):
- Follow signs to Kihei & 311/Mokulele Hwy.
- Proceed through 1st stoplight on Dairy Road (KMart on left).
- Proceed through 4 stoplights and turn LEFT onto 311/Mokulele Hwy (Assembly of God Church on left).
- Follow signs to Kihei/Wailea, continuing on highway for approximately 7 miles.
- At first intersection, 311 becomes 31 S/ Piilani Hwy – continue for 4 Miles.
- Turn right on Piikea Ave (Safeway will be on right), proceed on Piikea to South Kihei Road, turn right, proceed for approx 3/4 mile.
- Village by the Sea or Kauhale Makai will be on your LEFT. There are two buildings, the Plumeria building is first – where a lobby is located, and then the Anthurium building – where you will check in at unit #105. Please park in visitor parking while checking in.
Village by the Sea
Check-In: Monday, 3:00 p.m. *
Check-Out: Monday, 10:00 a.m.
* If you will not be arriving before 6:00 p.m. Monday, please inform Royal Aloha’s Reservations Department.
Royal Aloha has a no-smoking policy.
Smoking is prohibited inside all RAVC units.
Other than a certified service animal, pets are not
allowed in the unit.
Quiet hours are observed:
Sunday – Thursday: 10 p.m. – 8 a.m.
Friday – Saturday: 12 midnight – 8 a.m.