Royal Aloha Vacation Club was founded in Hawaii in September 1977, the first timeshare plan to register in the State of Hawaii. After more than 35 years, we remain one of the most unique timeshares in the United States – our Club is “Member owned” and “Member managed”!
Members are entitled to vacation at any of Royal Aloha’s eight resort destinations. With our flexible membership, you and your family can enjoy your “Right to Use” membership any time of the year. Travel anytime, anywhere!
Royal Aloha Vacation Club is committed to being an affordable, multi-resort vacation club for our members who appreciate value, service and comfort. We would be happy to welcome you into our Royal Aloha family. If Royal Aloha appeals to your vacation expectations, contact us today.
There are no 90-minute sales presentations. No high-pressure sales tactics. No gimmicks!
Over 8,500 members are happy they joined! Here are some of their reasons:
Eight popular vacation destinations.
Accommodations roomier than typical hotel rooms – can invite family and friends to come along.
Affordable annual maintenance fees.
Exciting destinations worldwide, available through exchange. Thousands of resorts offer a lifetime of vacation experiences from ski slopes to beaches, modern cities to ancient castles.
Unique accumulation right – three years to use a week before it expires. Enjoy a vacation every year or save week(s) for a lengthier getaway or book multiple units for family reunions and celebrations.
Membership forever – club ownership can be passed on to children and grandchildren.
Watch the following RAVC video to learn more about the world of vacation experience that can be yours with a Royal Aloha Vacation Club Membership.
Over 3 million American households own timeshares. Royal Aloha Vacation Club has been serving owners for over a quarter of a century – we’re a trusted partner you can count on for generations to come.
Discover Generations of Vacation Memories the Royal Aloha Way, contact us today!!
Here is our top 10 reasons to join RAVC.
1. Hawaii’s first timeshare vacation club, established in 1977, and one of the first in the United States.
2. Perpetual membership never expires–transferable to family or friends any time.
3. Flexible Right to Use allows you to vacation at any of your Club’s eight resort destinations at anytime.
4. Your Vacation Weeks are valid for three years before they expire. Save your weeks and enjoy longer vacations or reserve multiple units.
5. All mortgages on the Club’s 160+ condominium units are paid in full and held as Fee Simple real estate. No land leases to expire.
6. Royal Aloha Vacation Club is “Member Owned” and “Member Managed.” Royal Aloha’s Board of Directors consists of five Club Members and two professional directors.
7. Low annual maintenance fees, currently, $677 for a one-week/one-bedroom membership and $825 for a one-week/two-bedroom membership.
8. Direct exchange opportunities for vacations in Orlando, Las Vegas, Kauai, Puerto Vallarta or Cancun for an additional charge of only $135.
9. Affiliation with Dial An Exchange (DAE), Resort Condominiums International (RCI) and Interval International (II) gives you an opportunity to exchange your Royal Aloha Vacation Club weeks for thousands of domestic and international destinations.
10. For a limited time, recycled Royal Aloha Vacation Club memberships may be available for the following prices:
(State taxes and closing escrow fees included)
A Free iPad 3* INCLUDED WITH EACH PURCHASE!
(* Apple Store gift card valued at $499)
Recycled memberships are subject to available inventory. Please call for more information.
David J. DiBerardino
President & CEO
Stephen C.W. Lin
Executive Vice President & Controller
|Lisa A. Kalakau
Director of Resort Operations and Member Experience & Reservations Manager
|RAVC – Waikiki
|RAVC – Kona
Chris & Shirley Lightfoot
|RAVC – Maui
No on-site manager at the present time. Contact Reservations Department for Check-in information.
|RAVC – Tahoe
|RAVC – Chandler
|RAVC – Branson
No on-site manager at the present time. Check-ins are currently handled by a third party.
|RAVC – Spain
John P. & Farimah Griffin
|RAVC – Oregon
No on-site manager at the present time. Check-ins are handled by the
Inn at Otter Crest front desk.
Board of Directors
Royal Aloha’s Board is made up of seven directors: two Non-Member Directors and five Member Directors.
Directors are elected annually by members at the Annual Meeting for a three-year term.
The following are the current Directors of Royal Aloha Vacation Club:
| Peggy Carlson
La Grange, IL
Lake Orion, MI